Please see below for a list of books and movies that have an autism connection. this was compiled by the Clinical Director of Gemma’s Applied Behavioral Analysis program (ABA).
- My Brother Charlie / Holly Robinson Peete
- Nathan’s Autism Spectrum Superpowers / Lori Leigh Yarborough
- Since We’re Friends: An Autism Picture Book / Celeste Shally
- I Am An Aspie Girl: A Book for Young Girls with Autism Spectrum Conditions / Danuta Bulhak-Paterson
- Non-Fiction for Adults:
- Autism in Heels: The Untold Story of a Female Life on the Spectrum / Jennifer Cook O’Toole
- The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism / Naoki Higashida
- Neurotribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity / Steve Silberman
- Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger’s / John Elder Robison
FOR REFERRALS OR INFORMATION ABOUT ABA SERVICES, PLEASE CALL 267.297.5170.