our residential treatment programs include:
- Clinical Services provided by Master’s-level therapists, including individual, family, and group therapy, as well as comprehensive case management.
- Emphasis on evidence-based practices (EBP), creative art therapies, and measurable outcomes; including implementation of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Significant collaboration with the family throughout the course of treatment to support successful reintegration into the home and community.
- Psychiatry Services overseeing all components of treatment, and providing direct diagnostic evaluations, medication management, and direct services to residents with their families.
- Adolescent females participating in our Residential Treatment Program in Rosemont may be referred to the on grounds Gemma Services School, a licensed, private academic special education school for students with emotional, social, and special learning needs, or to a school in the Radnor Township school district. The Gemma Services School works closely with the Delaware County Intermediate Unit in identifying special needs of the students, as well as developing individualized plans and interventions to support their success in the education environment.
- Faith and spiritual support providing voluntary religious expression and worship services, and values groups, all of which are sensitive and open to all religious affiliations.
- Enriching and therapeutic recreational activities.
- A gender-affirming environment for LGBTQI youth.