Thank you for your interest in donating items to support Gemma Services’ mission to change lives by turning hope into action for children, youth, and families! There are several items we need year-round, including those listed below. Our Amazon wish list includes many of our current needs and is updated regularly. Please feel free to contact us for more information if you or your church, business, or group is interested in holding a collection to benefit the children, teens, and families we serve!
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, our campuses are currently closed to visitors. Please do not drop off donations at any of our locations, but instead contact us at [email protected] to make arrangements for us to get your donation.
Things We Can Always Use:
- Socks & underwear (new only)
- Personal care items such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, feminine hygiene products, and deodorant
- Art supplies- crayons, markers, colored pencils, sketch pads
- Journals (non-spiral bound)
- Card games & decks of cards
- Kickballs/Playground balls
- Children’s and young adult books
- Diapers (sizes 3 & 4 most needed) and wipes
We are grateful for your support, but are unable to accept the following donations at this time:
Used clothing, stuffed animals, or household linens and decor; used car seats or cribs; used games, puzzles, toys, sports equipment, or art supplies; used televisions, appliances, or computers, and new or used adult books. Should you have any questions about what Gemma Services will or will not accept, please contact us via email. Thank you for caring about the kids and families we serve!